Owning a timeshare is becoming unattractive. There are thousands of timeshare owners who have bought one and realized that they need to get rid of it because they don’t really need it, or it’s not what they expected. In this case, you should use Timeshare Value Calculator and know about how much is your timeshare worth?
Most people who attend a timeshare presentation end up signing a contract. And this happens because the timeshare salesperson makes them sign up immediately using very rude sales tactics. People don’t even know what they’re getting into. That is why these people want to rescind their timeshare.
Reasons to rescind a timeshare:
There are plenty of reasons why timeshare owners want to terminate it.
– You bought the timeshare using derogatory sales tactics. Also, most timeshare sellers make verbal promises that are not written in the contract.
– Timeshare maintenance fees, most of the time, are extremely high, and they increase every year.
– Timeshare owners realize that owning a timeshare is not a financial investment.
– The timeshare contract does not clearly indicate how to end the timeshare.
– People have to make reservations for a year before they can use the timeshare, and some people are never able to use it.
– Timeshare owners realize that they can travel for a cheaper rate on their own.
Have you ever wondered how much your timeshare is worth?
If you’ve ever wondered, “How much is my timeshare worth?” Know that you’re not the only one. Every landlord asks from time to time how much the value of their timeshare amounts to. The challenge is to come up with an answer that satisfies the owner and is attractive to the potential timeshare buyer.
Start with a market analysis:
Owners can start calculating the value of their timeshare using our Timeshare Value Calculator, which shows how much other owners are asking for their timeshares. Just enter the information of your development and our system will calculate the average sale price, from the sale prices that are currently announced by other owners on our site.
This tool will be an excellent starting point for you to request a competitive sale price for your timeshare. Remember that this figure may be lower than what you had in mind. Especially if you compare it with the price you originally paid for your timeshare.
The key is to set a realistic price:
Because developments inflate their original selling price by 50% to 60% to cover their selling and marketing costs, it’s not a good idea to build on that original price. It would be like wanting to sell a second-hand car at the same price as a new one.
Think about the good points of your timeshare when calculating your value. For example, if your timeshare is paid and you are up to date with maintenance fees, you can have more flexibility in calculating the price.
The better the price, the more chances you will have to make a sale.