Common Management Admission Test or CMAT as it is popularly called is a national level examination for all the MBA aspirants. The exam used to conduct by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) till 2018 but now a separate body specifically created was created to conduct the exam, administers this examination onwards. The CMAT is an online, computer-based examination that is conducted once a year. The score of CMAT is accepted by several colleges around the country. It includes several leading AICTE-affiliated universities, colleges, and departments. If you wish to get an admission in any of these universities you can take give the CMAT exam paper.
- The registration start date for CMAT 2021- 23rd December 2020
- The registration end date for CMAT 2021- 22nd January 2021
- Last date of fee payment for CMAT 2021- 23rd January 2021
- Image Correction for CMAT 2021- 25 to 30 January 2021
- Admit card downloading- To be announced
- CMAT 2021 exam- 22nd and 27th Feb 2021
- CMAT answer key release- To be announced
- Result Announcement- Date to be announced soon
Once you Once As per the dates you might have registered and paid the fee, the. The next step is for you is to download the CMAT admit card. Now, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind here. While doing this. Here Given below are details on is who and where you can download the CMAT admit card and what all things you need to take care of.
Where to download the CMAT admit card from?
If you are looking for your CMAT admit card online, you will have to wait for some time. As the dates are yet to be announced for the process. Once the NTA or National Test Agency releases the date you can download your admit card from the official website of CMAT. According to the tentative timeline released by CMAT, the admit card will be released somewhere in the first week of February.
How can you download your admit card for CMAT 2021?
The admit card for CMAT exam will not be sent to the aspirants through post. All the students who have already registered for the exam need to check the website where they registered, themselves in the first week of February. To In order to download you’re admit card you need to follow these steps:
- You need to visit the official website of NTA-CMAT. The same website where you filled the registration form.
- Once the admit cards are out; upon when you visit visiting the website you will can see a ‘download admit card tab’.
- Click on the tab and a pop-up will show on the screen.
- Enter your CMAT registration ID and password and hit the enter button.
- Your admit card will appear in front of you. Now you need to download your admit card and take a print out of the same.
Things to consider as soon as you download your admit card
There have been times when students found an error in their admit card. To avoid refrain from any problems during the examination, please do check your admit card as soon as you download it. If you find any factual error in your admit card you need to get it fixed because if not done immediately, you might not be able to take give the exam. Check whether your name is spelt correctly or not. It should be the same as that on the CMAT application form. Exam date, time and venue should be clear and right. The image should be clear and& visible. You need to check the CMAT registration number as well as the date.
Check all details of CMAT 2021 exam like dates, application form, eligibility, and syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, question papers, and more at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/cmat-exam